"Another aeroplane, another sunny place, I’m lucky I know, but I wanna go home." -Michael Buble
This is how I've been feeling quite a bit lately. While I love my university and the people I've met there, I've been feeling terribly homesick for weeks. Taking six classes, including ones at 8 a.m., was probably a bad idea. Especially considering how late I end up staying up (whether as a result of homework or insomnia) and how busy most of my days seem to be. I've been feeling pretty overwhelmed trying to balance everything in my life lately, and I just wanted to come home, relax, and not worry about college things (even though I had to bring every single textbook home with me).
My dumb anxiety has been getting the better of me again. I don't know how I'm going to feel on Sunday when I have to drive back to Ohio. Don't get me wrong, I miss my friends at Cedarville a lot, and I'm super excited for all of the things we have planned, but I wish I could stay here at home a little bit longer. I've missed my family more than I ever thought I could. And I am beyond excited to see my best friends this weekend. Not to mention that it's going to be awesome going to my own church Sunday morning.
I guess we'll see how things go in the future. Until then, I'll have to just trust that God knows what He's doing. He always does.
So until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment